Thursday, September 23, 2010

Interview!!!

My first interview I've decided will be with the author of Down in the valley Emma Lou!




Hope Marie: Why did you create a blog and how long have you been blogging?


Emma Lou: To be an encouragement to other girls. I have been blogging since May 2009.



Hope Marie: What do you like most about blogging?


Emma Lou: Other Christian blogs that I can read.



Hope Marie:: What will readers most likely find at your blog?


Emma Lou: That I am a Christian and love the Lord with ALL my heart.



Hope Marie: Other than blogging, what are some of you interests/hobbies?


Emma Lou: Milking goats, hanging out with friends and school.



Hope Marie: One word that would describe your personality?


Emma Lou: Fun.



Hope Maire: Tell us little about your daily life?

Emma Lou: I have seven wonerful siblings and help my mom around the house. We raise goats and chickens.



Hope Marie: Tell us a little bit about your walk with Christ.

Emma Lou: I have been a Christian for seven years and I think God is a very important person to have in your life.


Hope Marie: Thanks for letting me interview you!

Emma Lou: No problem! It was super fun!

I love her blog and I'm sure you will to so hurry on over to down in the valley!
And if you would like to be interviewed let me know.
In Christ,Hope Marie

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hey Hope!
Great interview, Emma Lou is the best, isn't she?!?! She's such a good friend! To everyone!

I would like to be interviewed! That would be fun! :)

Lulu