Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day!
My dad got me a single rose today! My VERY first rose! And he got me chocolates!
Thanks daddy I love you!

So everyone is posting about love and you don't need to hear my thoughts on it!  ( charity is love)

1 Corinthians 13:4–8a Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth.



signaturehope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how nice of your dad! I love chocolate but no one has given me a rose -- not yet. ;)

Emma Lou said...

Oh! That's so sweet. There's nothing like purity and a dad to help you keep it!!


Your friend,
Emma Lou