Monday, August 16, 2010

Here are the answers!




{1} Spiderman
Mary jane Watson: What's happened to you?
Spiderman: I don't know... But I have to stop it.


No one got this

{2} Horton hears a who

Horton: Is everything okay down there?
Mayor: Uh... I don't know. You tell me. You're the one holding the speck.



♥Merry♥Girl♥ ,Ashley Jean,Kaboom.



{3} Bandslam

Will Burton: I think if you tried signaling, people would honk less.

Charlotte banksasks: They don't need to know my business.

Will Burton: ...It's not really a privacy issue.

No one.

{4} Bolt

Bolt:But what do dogs do?

Mittens: Slobber, sleep, chase tails, chew shoes... You don't exactly need a master's degree.
No one.




{5} Enchanted

Robert: Would you like me to call someone for you?

Giselle: I don't think they would hear you from here.

Allison.



{6}Fireproof

Caleb Holt: I want to thank you, dad. The Love Dare changed my life.
John Holt: God changed your life. The Love Dare was just a tool He used.



♥Merry♥Girl♥,Allison,Emily,Kaboom.


{7} Facing the giants

Grant Taylor:We weren't supposed to have a winning season, but we do. We weren't supposed to advance to the playoffs, but we did. We're not supposed to be here, but we are.

Emily,♥Merry♥Girl♥,Kaboom.





{8}Toy story 3

Woody: Oh No!

Hamm:Oh yes! Return of the Astro-Nut!

No one.




{9}Flywheel

Max:What are you doing in here, bud?

Jay: Complaining to God.

Max:Well, while you're in here yapping, he's out here working.


Anna Katherine



{10}Anne of green gables

Mathew Cuthburt:Puffed sleeves.
Anne Shirley:The puffiest!


Allison,Kaboom.


{11} Love comes softley

Missie:Looks like a coyote got in there, Pa
Clark Davis:Or a wild woman with an axe.

Kaboom



{12} Seven brides for seven brothers

Milly: Don't you like girls?
Gideon:We ain't never hardly ever seen one.

Allison,♥Merry♥Girl♥




{13} The sound of music

Max: I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I'm making.

Captain Vonn Trapp: You have no choice.

Max: I know... That's why I'm making it.

No one.


{14} A cinderella story

Austin:Ladies, ladies, I can settle this, all right? The girl that I met at the dance, she dropped something on her way out. What was it?

Gabriella:Oh that's easy! A wallet!

Austin:No.

Gabriella:I mean a... wallet-purse.

Austin: No.

Breianna:Oh, a fish!

Allison

{15}Spirit:Stallion of the cimarron

Spirit : And so I grew from colt to stallion, as wild and as reckless as thunder over the land. Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind. Flying? There were times I believed I could.
♥Merry♥Girl♥




Wow!!! We have a three way tie! Allison 5 points,Kaboom 5 points,♥Merry♥Girl♥ 5 Points! Sorry I left this till this late I had a Busy day I'll post about it tommorow.Thanks,in Christ,Hope.

No comments: