Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yummy easy recipe!

Yes I've decided to post a recipe, it's really yummy too! The family will love it!


So you get out any size pans, NOT cookie sheets. Grease the pan or pans
 This is the chicken breast we use, put these in the pan frozen,
 Here is a exaple of what it will look like at this point.
 Pour ranch on it and spread it around. ( Hint: Don't go light  on the ranch)
 This is what it will look like now.
 Then pour parmesan cheese on it,
 And put it in the oven at 350, leave it in for one hour, And to make sure it's done, cut through the biggest chicken breast, if it's not pink inside there done!
 This is how they will turn out!

We have them with potatoes and peas, but anything will work!
I hope you try it and if you do let me know how you liked it!


Have a great  week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I'm hungry now...haha

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LOL that looks really good! :) Can I come over for dinner??? :P

No, I haven't gotten your letter yet, how long ago did you send it?

Love,
Bleah

P.S. I just added both your blog button and the magazine button to my blog. LOVELY look btw! :)