Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tagged!

Bleah tagged me with the "deepest desires" tag. So what is this tag? You share 7 likes, 8 hates, and 1 love... in that order. Here's how I did it:

I like when my family is happy!
I like to hear the birds chirping when I wake up in the morning!
I like to read my Bible!
I like  riding in our van while it's raining
I like it when I find letters in my mailbox!
I like hearing my friends laugh ( Emma Lou, Fallon)
I like reading all day!
I hate it when I don't get a good nights sleep!
I hate going outside alone in the dark
I hate being sad
I hate when people are mad at me
I hate when my family is sad
I hate it when I make people mad
I hate it when people look at me like  I'm weird
I hate it when  dogs lick my face.
I love each and every one of you...

Now link this tag up to me, and then some other bloggers people you admire:

well... I can't link it to myself so...

I admire:
Emma Lou because she's awesome! And sweet, nice, cool and much much more!
Fallon because she's cool!
Tirzah because I love her blog!
Autumn because She's awesome and I love her blog!
Jordan Elizabeth because she inspires me to get closer to God.



Hope you girls liked this! With a joyful heart,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lulu said...

What a fun, fun tag!

I tagged you, a Fall tag, on my blog! It's so much fun, if you'd like to do it.

Blessings, Lulu