Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday mom!  Do you wanna know some stuff about mom?
  1. She's Amazing!
  2. She's super sweet!
  3. She's gorgeous!
  4. She's the best mom in the world!
  5. She's one of my best friends!
  6. She encourages me ALL the time!
  7. She's given up alot for me and never complains!
  8. She loves Jesus with all her heart!
  9. She's always there for me!  
  10. Did I mention she's amazing?
I love her! There are no words to describe how much she means to me!!


My Mom has always been one of my biggest supporters and the wisdom she has given me over the years has helped shaped the person I am today.
- Catherine Pulsifer
  • I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
    - Adabella Radici
  • My mother is a poem, I'll never be able to write,
  • Though everything I write, is a poem to my mother. - Sharon Doubiago
A mom's hug lasts long after she lets go.  ~Author Unknown

A mom reads you like a book, and wherever she goes, people read you like a glowing book review.  ~Robert Brault
  
A little girl,  when asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is."  ~Keith L. Brooks




 Love you mom!

Photobucket

No comments: