Monday, March 21, 2011

Quotes and captions!

Movie Quotes  and  you make the captions!

Rules:
1. Don't look any of the quotes up on the internet, or any other "looking-up" device.
2. Submit your answers in a comment on this post. You may submit as many comments as you need to, depending on when you remember the different quotes.
3. You score one point for every correct answer you submit -that's telling me what movie the quote is from- and you can also earn an extra point by telling me who said the quote!
4. You MAY ask immediate family members (parents, siblings, etc.) for help and you MAY watch a movie again to see if one of the quotes is in it 
Alright! Lets get started!

#1..Character 1: I'm a uncle!

 #2.Character 1:"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."

#3. Character 1 "I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!"

#4. Character 1: I haven't seen this in years, this is wonderful.
Character 2: What is it?
Character 1: A banded, bulbous snarfblatt.
Character 2: Ooooooh.
Character 1: Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music.

#5. Character 1:  Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.
Character 2: You are a mouse.
Character 1: I was hoping for something a little more original.

#6. Character 1: Tell me,Character 2, are your sisters deaf?
Character 2: No...
Character 1: And your brother, is he...unintelligent?
Character 2: Well...I think so. But Mother says...
Character 1: Then HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE!!

 #7.  Character 1: We are going to pull of the TRUE crime of the century... we are going to steal the MOON!

#8. Character 1: Shut it down, do it quickly, don't destroy it.
Character 2: Oh, and don't die.



#9.Character 1: I'm sorry. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country. So...
 Character 2: No, we don't.
Character 1: No?
Character 2: It's the United States of "Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You."

#10.  Character 1:So what do you want to do now?
Character 2: Probably something stupid.
Character 1: Okay, but you have already done that.
Character 2: Then something crazy!
Character 1: That's more like it!

#11. Character 1:When are you gonna give up, Blart?
Character 2: How about now? I'll meet you on the corner of "NE" and "VER"!

#12 Character 1: Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!


Now try and think of some captions for these! (photos from photobucket!)
Caption #1  for the captions you think of funny things for them to say. example for the pic below girl says: That piano is going to crush us! Boy: What is that? A 50 pound chocolate bar?!?! Yum!!




#2

#2




#3


#4



#5




#6


#7



#8



Caption  #9

Have fun!!

Winners to be announced March 30th! P.S this is just for fun you win nothing but a button! Sorry!
signaturehope
P.S Vote on my side polls!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I am now following your blog. I love this idea! Ok:
(I seperated the movie titles and the names of the characters with a dash)

#3 Finding Nemo – Dory
#5 The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian
#6 The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe – The White Witch and Edmund
#7 Despicable Me – Gru
#10 How to Train Your Dragon – Hiccup and Astrid
#11 Mall Cop – Paul and Veck
#12 Toy Story 3
And I don't quite know how to "caption" them, but I can tell you the movie titles and the names of the characters, if I know them. I'll let you decide if that counts:
#1 Night at the Museum; Battle of the Smithsonian – Amelia Aerhart and and Larry Daly
#3 Hannah Montana the Movie – Miley Stewart and Lily Truscott
#5 Ice Princess
#6 Enchanted – Giselle
#7 Enchanted – Giselle and Pip
#8 A Cinderella Story – Samantha
#9 Despicable Me

There. Again, this idea rocks. :)

--DARBY--

Anonymous said...

Ooh, also - quote #4 is from Little Mermaid (I had help with this one), and picture #4 is from iCarly. :)

--DARBY--

Anonymous said...

Quote 1: Unknown
Quote 2: The Lion King- The Wierd Monkey Guy
Quote 3: Finding Nemo- Dorry
Qoute 4: The Little Mermaid- The Seagull Guy- Whats his name? And Arial
Quote 5: Unknown
Quote 6: The Chronicles of Narnia- The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe- The White Witch and Edmund
Qoute 7: Depicable Me- Mr. Gru
Qoute 8: The Incredibles
Qoute 9: Unknown
Qoute 10: Hiccup and Astrid
Qoute 11: Pual Blart- Mall Cop (My sis told me this one, but I knew it sounded familiar)
Qoute 12: Toy Story 3- The Scary Clown Guy

Now, on to the pics of movies...

I don't know really what I'm supposed to do, but I think its like tell what the movie is from and then who the people/person in the picture are/is, if I know those things, so thats what I'm going to do.

Pic 1: Night at The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian- Ameliah Airhart And Larry Daly

Pic 2: Unknown

Pic 3: The Hannah Montana Movie- Miley Stewert and Lily Truscott

Pic 4: iCarly- Carly and unknown

Pic 5: Ice Princess

Pic 6: Enchanted- Giselle and Robert

Pic 7: Enchanted- Giselle and Pip

Pic 8: Cinderrella Story- Sam and Unknown

Pic 9: Despicable Me- Minion

Well, that was fun!

-Faith

faith-somethingfun.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

This looks like fun! #3 is Dory from Finding Nemo. :D is #5, Voyage of the Dawn Treader? If it is, I think Character #1 is Reepicheep #7 is from Despicable Me and its said by Gru #8 maybe Cloudy with a chance of meatballs?? #9 is Night in the Museum 2. Character 1 is I'll tell you if I remmeber his name, but you know the main dude. The night watchman. Is his name Ben something? Daly. Something Daly. Ben Daly maybe? or Jim Daly? and character 2 is Brunden #10 is How to train your Dragon and character 1 is the girl he likes, oh what's her name! Character 2 is the boy with a weird name. Like Pickles or something. Okay, that's not it, but I'll tell you if I remember it. #12 is Toy Story 3

emii said...

Oh, I only know three as of now!


5. Prince Caspian
6. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
9. Night at the Museum 2


I love A Cinderella Story!!!!

Luv,Emii

Anonymous said...

Quote umber 3: Dory from Finding Nemo said that.

Quote number 5: Reepicheep said that in Prince Caspian.

quote number 6: The White Witch in The lion the witch and the wardrobe.

I will do one comment for quotes and one for captions.

~Kelsey~

Anonymous said...

#1 caption,

Amelia Earheart, "What is that monkey doing?"

#2 caption,

"You need something?"

#3 caption,

"Look at that cute cowboy over there!"

#5 caption,

"Please don't crash please don't crash"

#6 caption,

"Come on have a little fun in your life."

#7 caption,

"Wow he can't talk here. Good he talked too much anyway."

#8 caption,

"Ummm, excuse me can you hurry up I don't wanna stand here all day long."

#9 caption,

"Is that bird about to do what I think it's gonna do on my head?"

This was fun,

Kelsey!

Anonymous said...

#3. Character 1 "I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!"
Dorry in Finding Nemo
#7. Character 1: We are going to pull of the TRUE crime of the century... we are going to steal the MOON!
Gru in Despicible Me
#12 Character 1: Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!
Woody in Toy Story 3

Emma Lou said...

Dylan is very cruel!!! RAWRRRRRRR!!!!

Your friend,

Emma Lou

Hannah said...

Okay, so the guy in #9 is Larry Daly, character #1. and the guy in #10 is Hiccup. I still can't think of the girl's name. In #5, it might be Prince Caspian, not VODT. I have a question, am I allowed to ask close friends who are like family members?